Thousands of dollars in prizes will be awarded, and a special fundraising prize of a Lund boat with a full electronic package will be won by one team in the tournament.
- Top fundraisers win fishing trips with Al Lindner, Steve Pennaz, and guide Walleye Dan Eigen!
- Teams raising $3,000 or more will receive two 16″ x 20″ prints by award-winning wildlife artist, Stu Nelson.
- Teams who raise $1,460 (cost for one month of services for one client) win a personalized official 2024 Fishing Challenge jersey for each member! Jerseys will be handed out at the Rules Dinner. Funds must be collected and submitted online by May 20 to have the jerseys ready in time. Report any additional donations that should be considered for this prize to 218.833.8752. This would include cash or checks that you have gathered.
- Lund Boat Giveaway – each team that raises $500 will get their name in a drawing for a brand new Lund boat powered by Mercury and loaded with electronics! For each $500 raised, you’ll get another ticket in the drawing.
CONTEST DIVISION PRIZES
- Teams win great merchandise prizes. The top 10 teams in each division win rods, reels, tackle, trolling motors, ice shelters, guided fishing trips, gear and much more.
- Sea Foam recognizes 10 total teams not in the top 10 of any division with Second Chance prizes. Twenty Second Chance winners will receive an assortment of Sea Foam Motor Treatment. Anglers must be present during weigh-in awards to win.
- McDonald’s Biggest Bass Competition winner receives a plaque and a giant Rapala lure autographed by the staff of Lindner Media.
- Woods to Water Real Estate Biggest Walleye Competition winner receives a plaque and a giant Rapala lure autographed by the staff of Lindner Media.
- Bring in your ugliest fish! The winner of the Beaudry Oil Ugliest Fish contest is awarded a plaque and bragging rights.
All teams may help raise funds for Mn Adult & Teen Challenge via a very attractive raffle. Teams may sell raffle tickets up until Friday, June 2, and they must be turned in at the Rules Dinner by 6:30pm to be included in the drawing. Raffle prizes will be drawn June 1 after the weigh-in; you do not need to be present to win. Ten great items will be raffled off – a 2023 Polaris 570 ATV, fishing trips, gear, gift certificates, original Stuart Nelson painting, a Henry Golden Boy .22 rifle, and much more! Tickets are $20 each, must be 18 years of age or older to purchase. Raffle tickets to buy or sell can be picked up on the Brainerd MnTC campus or use the order form.
Contact the events team with any questions at: 218.833.8752 | email@example.com
Click here for the full prize list.
TEAM RECRUITMENT AWARD
Each person who recruits a new team will have their name entered in a drawing for a $1,000 Fleet Farm shopping spree! New teams must consist of both partners who have not previously participated. Be sure they list you as the recruiter on their entry form to get credit. You get one new entry for each new team you sign up!
EARLY BIRD AWARDS
Enter now and start your fundraising right away! If both team members are registered by April 1, your team will be eligible for Early Bird prizes including AquaVu camera or fishing gear. One winning team will win complimentary lodging for six people (Wednesday before the Mn Fishing Challenge through Saturday, June 1) at Sandy Beach Resort on Gull Lake’s west shoreline for six people will be awarded in April.